Thursday, December 6, 2012

A little glimpse into my heart today...

     Life is like an ocean. Huge, crazy, and filled with life. And yet at one moment you can feel like the smallest person on earth. I learned that today. Value it. Its important to be who you are and those who stop you can't quit your heart for things. Your life is everything. A good friend of mine that i lost recently has mad me hang on to what I have. It's crazy how quickly a few words can change your view on everything. It's insane how the beauty of the world can turn to black in a heart beat. Being a light through this darkness is one of the hardest things I've experianced. Being alone is scary. It's dark and long, but there's nothing better than knowing that there is someone there to be brighter than you could ever be. I search for that light hoping that it will become a little brighter and every once in awhile i find it. But it will be a long road to the discovery of myself again. I just have to hang on a little tighter right now.

Mathew 6:24
Don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own.

Today is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment