Sunday, December 22, 2013

"Say something, I'm giving up on you."

What on earth is love? 
Maybe I don't actually know what it feels like. I'm so lost right now. So confused. I feel used sometimes. But I guess when I feel used, it still means someone's cares about me. The hard part is when I feel alone. Th hard part is when I get up in the morning and I know that you don't remember me. I'm just a speck in the dust, nothing to you. That's what I feel like. I feel like I'm useless to you now. I don't fulfill what you want from me anymore. That question has been one I have asked myself for the past month but I am so scared to know the answer because deep down inside I'm scared that the answer is no. Do you really love me? Or is it just a phrase? Just something you say to keep me off your back?

"Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'll be the one, if you want me to.
Anywhere, I would've followed you.
Say something, I'm giving up on you."
-say something, great big world

No comments:

Post a Comment